Back from Big D

Monday, June 1, 2009

I told Lauren to put something "in your pocko" this weekend. Then I took it back, seeing as I wasn't really sure what it meant. Lauren consulted the Urban Dictionary and it turns out I was using the correct grammar. Boo-yah.

Saw Night at the Museum and Terminator on Saturday. Night at the Museum was very good. We've been quoting it ever since. Hank Azaria steals that show. The best scenes are the one with Jonah Hill (Brandon) and the one with Kahmunrah and Darth Vader. Loved the little scene with the sailor as the credits start to roll. CUTE.

Terminator
was good, but cannot hold a candle to Star Trek.

Lauren and Liz and I went to some model homes in Irving on Saturday. They all had nice media rooms, which Jeff and I want in our next house. One of them had a pool table area connected to the media room by a galley kitchenette. YES. So nice. Another had my dream setup- staired seating in two rows of those comfy chairs with drink holders. I would do one row of chairs and one row with a long comfy couch. The back of the room had a great refreshment area. Gah.

Pre-ordered Sims 3 from Game Stop for tomorrow. Mostly, I use the unlimited money cheat and design houses. I'm not much into the people. Once though, I made everyone into people I know. That's entertaining. Yeah, I'll keep you updated here if you do anything interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP