Another Day, Another Cell Phone

Friday, June 26, 2009

This is like the sixth new cell phone my daughter has had in a month. Yesterday, her Samsung Impression randomly locked up. She had never set a code for it, so it shouldn't have been able to lock at all. Weird.

J says that they had to wait at the AT&T store for half an hour in line behind all the people buying the new iPhone. I just can never rationalize the extra $30 per month (per phone!) service fee. What a racket.

I'm getting into the Mafia Wars game on Facebook. I only joined to be a member of Jeff's mafia so he would have some certain number he needed. I wasn't going to play at all! I can't even seem to make money like he is, but it's pretty fun anyway. Unless you hit the back button on your browser. Never hit the back button! It takes you out of the game and usually messes up whatever you were doing at the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP