"The Hangover"

Monday, June 8, 2009

OMG. Absolutely hilarious! We were in a packed theater and everyone was laughing. There was even a round of applause at the end. I think it's at least as funny as "Wedding Crashers," the last really funny movie I think came out. Go see it! It definitely has a lot of language and crude humor, but if you're ok with that sort of thing, you'll love it.

Bradley Cooper is flippin' hot, which is an added bonus.

The guy playing Mr. Chow isn't that great an actor, so in his scenes, I was distracted by his attempt at the accent and his generally bad acting. His lines are really funny though.

In other news, we'll be seeing Judy and Philip in South Carolina. Yahoo! Trying to get Angel to meet us. I don't know how far Jacksonville is from Charleston. On the map it looks drivably close.

I've got all my maps and lists of restaurants, etc. ready. Mostly we're hanging at the beach. I saw a video of the newly refurbished hotel where we're staying right on the beach. It looks beautiful. All rooms face the ocean and have a little balcony. Awesome views. I can't wait!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP