Journey 'n Remodeling

Monday, June 22, 2009

My friends' new kitchen is the splash page photo for their remodeler's website. Cool, yes? The first 8 photos from the company's portfolio are their new kitchen and addition of a second floor with a gameroom and bathroom.

Lauren and I got Journey/Night Ranger tix for Jeff for Fathers Day, because we rock like that. I'd enjoy it, but not as much as him. So the tickets are for him and one of his man buddies.

I do love Journey, although I was more into new wave than rock back in the day. I just don't know about a fake Steve Perry. It's like the fake Michael Hutchence of INXS. Although, as someone pointed out to me, Van Halen did pretty well with Hagar replacing David Lee Roth. The difference there is Sammy didn't sound like David, so he was his own guy. Ya' know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP