Saturday 9

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 9: I Want You Back

1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
In the car going home from Transformers, with Jeff and Lauren in Jeff's car behind me. We were both thinking OMG, I wonder if the other just heard?

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?
As a musical genius. All the weirdness and the child molestation stuff will be irrelevant.

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?
So many! I'll say "Wanna Be Startin' Something"

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?
Yes

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?
Probably. I wasn't in many boys' rooms when I was 10-12.

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?
Definitely. She sought out all possible treatments for a typically fatal diagnosis.

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson?
Yes. Well, I would sneak out and watch from the hallway while my parents watched.

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?
Yes. Perfect sidekick.

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?
Star Search.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP