Sunday Stealing on Tuesday

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The next door neighbors are dog-sitting and also have a dog of their own. This morning I heard an awful sound coming from their dog. I looked out my second floor window to see the guest dog beating the bejeebers out of their dog. (They have a wrought iron fence you can easily see through.) The guest dog pinned their dog to the ground for a minute and then started beating up on him again. More of the crying and yelping. Then the dog layed on their dog's throat and the yelping stopped. Their dog's legs went limp as he lay on his back on the grass. I could barely see his face under the other dog.

So I watched for a few minutes and then put on my robe to check on them. I went back to their fence, right next to the dogs, and couldn't tell if their dog was ok or not. Neither of the dogs responded to me, or when Jeff came out either. I ran up front and rang the doorbell. One of their daughters came to the door and laughed. She said they play like that all the time. She hates it too, but her dad told them it's fine. About five minutes later, their dog finally got up. Total of about ten minutes of laying there. SCARY!

Always nice to greet the neighbors in your robe at 7:30 am. Oh, and everyone on our street walks in the morning, so they were all passing by as well. Lovely.

Sunday Stealing


1. Name one person who made you smile today:
Lauren

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
watching Good Morning America

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Writing an email to an advertiser on my website.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
yes- one with guy strippers. It's not my thing. Haven't been to one with girl strippers, and never see a reason to.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.

7. What was the last thing you ate?
A granola bar.

8. The last sporting event you watched?
Austin Aztex game, live. I haven't seen anything on TV since then. I watched an animated live college baseball game online. Aggies vs. UT a few weeks ago. Does that count? It's actually pretty darn cool.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Nope.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Wow. That's a hard one. (That's what she said.) Um... I'll say yes. I get sick of pizza as soon as I have some, and have to wait a week or two before I even see it again. I could eat Chinese food every day.

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
My aunt and cousin are coming to stay for a few days. Also Lauren's last day of her freshman year of high school. I think we'll all be hanging out here tomorrow evening.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
the outback

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
The Foundation website.

14. Last song listened to?
"Big D" It was stuck in my head since this weekend, and I was listening to it online to remember all the words.

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No. I probably should.

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the moment.

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
Ahaha. Maybe. I don't know of anyone.

18. What do you usually do during the day?
A typical day- housework, working out, volunteering here or there, shopping (for fun or necessity), administrating websites, chatting with friends online.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Well, there is one person I am not fond of at all. Hate would be a strong word for it though. The person is two-faced, which I cannot take. I won't have occasion to interact with this person for more than another few months, so it'll be fine.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Thinking about my aunt and trying to remember what she likes to drink, so I can have some on-hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP