Bringin' Sexy Back

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In the song "Sexy Back," when Timbaland sings "Take it to the bridge" and "Take it to the chorus," why does he sound terribly frightened, like a wasp just flew into his face? Wondering...

A new healthy snack discovery from Giada De Laurentiis: sun-dried tomatoes! I have always loved them. She was cooking with them last weekend and she mentioned that she loves snacking on them. I figured they would be high in calories from the olive oil, but they are only 10 calories per tomato, as long as you drain them well. So now I have sun-dried tomatoes in my fridge that I can grab anytime. Yummo. There is also a form that is dry in a pouch (5 calories each). Those are next on my list to try, although they are certainly not as pretty as the oil ones.

Snagged Scott's chicken enchilada recipe. It has gobs of cream cheese in it, so it balances out any healthy snacking one may do.

Hurt my knee doing hi-lo cardio yesterday, but it seems to have healed already. (Dang!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP