Charleston

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I was all discombobulated because I thought Delta switched me from an MD-88 back to a tiny, loud, bumpy Canadair plane again, but it turns out the code I saw was referring to a 737. Oops. lol.

This Saturday there will be a huge shag party on the pier by the hotel. Heh. Could be interesting. Seriously though, we'll have to do it at some point while we're there. Ahaha. I am so easily amused...

I have the best haircut ever. I love it. I had several inches cut off yesterday because the last stylist layered it weird and it was thin the last three inches or so. Blech! So it's still fairly long, but a lot more bouncy and thick now. I haven't had a regular stylist at Ulta since mine left years ago. Now Lauren and I both have people we like there. YAY.

Got another swimsuit, so I am officially ready for a week on the beach! We leave uber-early tomorrow. I'll probably blog from there. We'll see how I feel after the shagging.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP