She'd Be California

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lauren has her new Rascal Flatts CD in the car at the moment. In the song "She'd Be California," there is a lyric, "...she'd be California if California was a girl." It always gets me giggling because of a funny thing Lauren said when she was 3 or 4 years old---

She said, "Mommy, when I grow up and have a daughter, I'm going to name her California." I laughed, because of the name California. She thought I was laughing for a different reason. "Yeah, that's silly!" she giggled. "California is a boy name!" LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP