Typing Over Loud Awesome Music!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hearing someone say "audio file" and thinking it's "audiophile" -- that's the kind of ish that trips me up in life. Just sayin'.

Groceries are done. L is out at a church community service project. I'll be catching up on website stuff. Planning a girls spa trip to Dallas. Blaring my music.

Was anyone surprised by Jon and Kate's announcement that they were getting divorced? Really now. I think that show is down the tubes once he's out. Sadly, that's their income as well. Why is he moving to NYC? It's a bit far from the kids. He seemed a little too chipper when he said he was starting a new chapter of his life at 32. Like he has something in the works, or that he's so happy to leave the last chapter behind him. That was harsh.

We saw The Proposal yesterday. It was a crowded theater and no one was laughing. The gal in front of me kept sighing. LOL. I felt the same way. Oh well, this week is all about Transformers anyway.

Ten Things on Lauren's Desk

1. Sims 3 case
2. Seventeen magazine (with "50 Flirting Tips You Have to Try Now!"... I'm so reading that.)
3. USAA's teen financial magazine, U-Turn
4. stuffed froggy
5. Coca-Cola lip balm
6. mystery scrunched-up crepe paper I'm sure I am not supposed to throw away
7. Bath and Body Works sparkling peach body lotion
8. Lord of the Flies
9. Jelly Bellies
10. highlighters out the yang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP