Summertime and the Livin's Easy

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My husband just used "yay verily" in a sentence. No lie.

Happy graduation to Harrison today! He's off to UTSA this fall. I cannot even believe it! Time flies.

Teresa leaves this morning to return to Denver. Bummer! We didn't see The Hangover, so I'll have to catch it this weekend sometime.

Saturday 9: It's My Party (on Saturday!)

1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party?
I guess a guest.

2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party?
Depends on who is invited. In general I like small dinner parties better.

3. What is your worst flaw?
I am impatient.

4. What is your best character trait?
creativity

5. What habit in others annoys you?
discourtesy

6. What qualities in others do you admire?
intelligence, wittiness, kindness

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
I would be more laid back about schedules when time isn't critical.

8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers?
In social settings, yes. In a business setting, no.

9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people?
I can do either. If I'm one of the knowledgeable ones on a subject, I'm happy to lead. If not, I'm happy to follow. I'm usually a "committee leader" rather than the "president."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP