ABC's of Me

Friday, May 29, 2009

But first-- Happy birthday Jeff!

And second... seriously- where is Scotty? I saw he commented on Richard's totally rad 80s photo of him on FB, so I know he's hiding out. *coughstalkercough*

ABC's of Me

A - Age: 42

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: ironing

D - Dad's First Name: Werner

E - Essential start your day item: Milk Chocolate SlimFast

F - Favorite actor(s): Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farell, Robert Downey Jr.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'4

I - Instruments you play: piano and Guitar Hero ;)

J - Job title: Mommy

K - Kid(s): one daughter

L- Last Movie Seen: Angels & Demons

M - Mom's name: Judy

N - Nicknames: K2, K, Kath

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 4-- one baby, two major surgeries, and one suspected pulmonary embolus ("only losers faint in Walmart..." bwahaha!)

P - Pet Peeve: dangerous drivers

Q - Favorite Movie Quote: This one's fresh in my head- "Now, before you go and say no, I'll have you know that I am an excellent dancer and my intentions are completely dishonorable." from The Notebook

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: 1 half-brother

T - Time you wake up: 6:45 am

U- Under the Water or Up in the Air: Up in the Air

V - Vegetable you dislike: carrots

W - Ways you run late: I'm very punctual, but if I do run late, it's typically because of unanticipated traffic.

X - X-rays you've had: chest, foot, head

Y - Yummy food you make: chicken parmesan

Z - Zoo favorites: monkeys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP