American Idol Finale and More Stuff

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kriiiiiissssssss!!!!! Woo!! I didn't care as much who won the final this season, but it's very cool that he won. The voice is there. Now he needs to work on the confidence. I'll totally buy his CD. Adam will have a fantastic career either way.

Bikini Girl and Kara... OMG. I about fell out of my chair! How awesome was that?! Best moment of the season. I love that she is so embarrassed about the bikini, but she did it for charity. Hilarious.

David Cook was wonderful, and I don't know how he made it through the song without crying. Danny was great, too. It should have been Danny and Kris in the final. Nah, then I really wouldn't have known who to go for.

"Glee" had its sneak preview on Tuesday night. I wanted to love it, but it was quite boring. I liked the musical numbers, but the voices and mouths were not synced, which drives me up a wall. The editing on those was just terrible. Instead of editing together various takes, can't they just perform the song and tape it in one take? The funny parts were few and far between. I'll give it another chance when it starts up this summer, but I'm not anticipating much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP