Sunday Stealing

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm sure y'all are on the edge of your seats waiting for the next installment of The Jeff and Kathy Story, but I saw the Sunday Stealing for this week and had to pass it along:

Sunday Stealing: The Twenty Firsts Meme

First Job: Gallagher's hostess

First Real Job: Clinical Data Analyst

First Favorite Politician: Ronald Reagan

First Car: used maroon Mazda GLC when I was 19

First Record/CD: The Jungle Book soundtrack

First Sport Played: middle school Basketball team

First Concert: Go Go's

First Foreign Country Visited: Germany

First Favorite TV Show: Happy Days

First Favorite Actor: Erik Estrada

First Favorite Actress: Kristy McNichol

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: John Hooks

First Encounter with a Famous Person: Cath and I met John Schneider at the Houston airport when he was arriving for an Astroworld concert

First Brush With Death: I was 20 and a deer jumped into my windshield when I was doing about 70 on Hwy 6 outside College Station

First House/Condo Owned: 3BR/2BA house in Shady Hollow in Austin in 1991

First Film Seen: Benji

First Favorite Recording Artist: Bee Gees

First Favorite Radio Station: KRBE in Houston

First Book I Remember Reading: Cinderella

First Meme You Answered on Your Blog: on this blog- Patrick's Saturday Six!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP