Hi Laura

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She loves when I write about her, so here you go...

So Laura's ex-bf is in town. Mwahahahaha! They talked ("argued politics") for quite a while yesterday and now she is trying to avoid him until he leaves on Thursday. Can she do it? I told her to tell him she has swine flu. She said, "That would be perfect, because I am Mexican, you know." LOL. Sometimes we forget. Until she says a word like piƱata and busts out the accent for three syllables.

So I am waiting... for him to show up at her house. He invited her and Rich to dinner, but she declined. I would sooooo just happen to be there if they went out. I told her to let me know if she changed her mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

No need to mention my private life! However, I do have one question. Why do commercials have so many realistic sounding door-bells? My heart races every time it happens.

Kathy May 12, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

LMAO. Realistic door bells. I love it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP