101 Things...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From Scott... 101 Things. Scotty, please copy/paste. :p

101. My middle name is:
Marguerite

100. I was born on:
a Sunday

99. I am really:
not that innocent.

98. My cell phone company is:
AT&T

97. My eye color is:
Green

96. My mp3 player is:
an ancient 40G iPod

95. My ring size is:
No idea.

94. My height is:
5’4.

93. I am allergic to:
mold and pollen

92. I was born in:
Heidelberg, Germany

91. I live in:
The Live Music Capital of the World – Austin, Texas

90. The last book I read:
I haven't read anything lately. Do really long emails count?

88: One thing you hate about yourself:
I get excessively irritated with bad drivers.

87. My favorite Holiday is:
Christmas

86. The last three cds I bought:
Kelly Clarkson, All I Ever Wanted
Rascal Flatts, Unstoppable
Across the Universe Soundtrack

85. Last song that made me cry was:
Patty Griffin, "Rain"

84. Are you taken or Single:
Taken

83. If your taken, by who?:
the husband

82. Do you like being single/taken?:
Yes. I would hate to be dating at this point in my life.

81. What did you do last night?:
Sat outside on the back porch and planned this week's meals on the laptop

:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::

80. Love at first sight?
Yes

79. Luck?:
Yes

78. Fate?
No

77. Yourself?
Yes

76. Aliens?
Yes

75. Heaven?
Yes

74. Hell?
Yes

73. Ghosts?
No

72. Horoscopes?
No

71. Soulmates?
Not in the sense of one person meant for one person on the planet, but in the sense of someone who "gets" you- yes.

:::::Which is Better?:::::

70. Hugs or Kisses:
Kisses

69. Drunk or High:
Neither at my age. If I had to pick- drunk

68. Phone or Online:
Online

67. Red heads or Black heads?
Eek. What? I'll go with Black.

69. Blondes or Brunettes:
Brunettes

68. Hot or Cold:
Hot

67. Summer or winter:
Summer

69. Chocolate or vanilla:
Chocolate

68. Night or Day:
Day

66. Curly or Straight hair:
For me- straight. For a guy- curly.

:::::Here’s What I Think About::::

65. Abortion:
Pro-choice with a very conservative limit on the allowed gestational period for the procedure. I could never do it myself, but I think it should be a choice.

64. Backstabbers:
Eliminate them from your life. There are too many good people out there to spend your time with.

63. Parents:
are awesome

::::Last time I:::

62. Went out of town:
to Houston for Wayne's party

61. Had food:
SlimFast for breakfast. Same as every day.

60. Saw someone:
at HEB this morning

59. Cried in front of someone?
this morning watching GMA with Lauren when they were interviewing an American woman whose Egyptian ex-husband kidnapped their daughter to Egypt 12 years ago. The mom still hasn't seen her.

58. Grew:
I think I stopped growing when I was in 6th grade.

::::MISC::::

57. Who is the ditsiest person you know:
My friends know exactly who it is. I won't say her name here. :)

56. Who makes you laugh the most?:
Most of my friends are very funny. It would be hard to pick one.

55.The last movie I watched:
Star Trek

54. What I don’t understand is:
how we will ever get term limits for Congress when Congress has to vote for it

53. The most unsatisfactory answer I’ve ever received is:
It is what it is.

52. Something I will miss when I leave home is:
I left years ago, and I always missed Mom.

51. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most:
Trip to Charleston and the beach this summer

50. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is:
I don't have anything too bad coming up right now.

49. Tomorrow:
is laundry day

48. Today:
is Lauren's boyfriend's 16th birthday, grocery day, American Idol finals (go Kris!). I'm working on the Foundation website revamp.

47. Next Summer:
Charleston, Teresa and Jason visiting, Cathy visiting, maybe a Vegas trip with Kathy, hopefully pulling the trigger on the bathroom remodel

46. Next Week:
Jeff's bday, our 19th anniversary, trip to Dallas

45. People call me:
Kathy

44. The person who knows the most about me is:
Laura and Cathy

43. The most difficult thing to do is:
see your child in emotional or physical pain

42. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
never.

41. My zodiac sign is:
Aries

40. The first person I talked to today was:
Jeff

39. First time you had a crush:
Carter Clark in 1st grade.

38. The one person who can’t hide things from me:
I think everyone can hide things. It's not a bad thing.

37. Last time someone said something that you were thinking?:
At the PTSA meeting last week. I'm not a member yet, so I was keeping quiet, but someone else jumped in, thank goodness.

36. Right now I am talking to:
No one. I'm answering a survey.

35. What is your dream job?:
radio talk show host. Would love a show like Kim Iverson's.

34. First job?:
is this always a survey question? hostess at Gallaghers

33. I have/will get a job at?:
I will get a job when Lauren goes to college. I may go back into pharmaceutical research, or I may do something totally different.

32. I have these pets:
No pets right now. We want to get a kitten soon.

31. I hope:
Jeff likes his new position at work

30. The worst sound in the world:
an animal in distress

29. The person that makes me cry the most is:
There isn't anyone who makes me cry, really. If I cry, it's usually from a song or a movie or a news story, or it's something going on in my life that isn't directly related to another person.

28. My boy/girlfriend is:
a hugely successful movie star, witty, gorgeous. Sexiest Man Alive- TWICE.

27. Florida or Hawaii:
Hawaii

26. My favorite piece of clothing is:
my new salmon-colored linen top. Pretty!

25. My favorite sport is:
Football

24. Last time I cried:
this morning at GMA, remember?

23. My friends are:
smart and funny

22. My computer is:
new! Whee! A desktop PC.

21. The school I go to is:
Went to A&M

20. Last person I got mad at:
Probably Jeff, but not recently.

19. The all-time best movie is:
Princess Bride

18. The all-time best thing in the world is:
great music

17. The all-time best smell:
banana bread

16. Your current theme song:
"Just Dance" Lady GaGa

15. The most annoying person you know is:
Same as the ditsiest. Ditsy is annoying.

14. I lose respect for people who:
lie

13. The movies I have cried at are:
a million of them! A few are Steel Magnolias, Terms of Endearment, The Notebook

12. Favorite magazine:
Real Simple

11. Favorite web site:
Facebook

10. I want to be:
the best person I can be, making a contribution to society

9. The worst pain I was ever in was?:
Three words: bone marrow biopsy

8. My favorite word is:
awesome!

7. My room is:
chocolate brown and dusty blue

6. My favorite celebrity is:
um..... hmmm..... George Clooney

5. My weakness is:
Godiva chocolate liqueur

4. What I like about the opposite sex:
their ability to forgive, forget and move on

3. Who has broken your heart:
John and Jeff

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
hearing "Mmm Bop" by Hanson. Come on now. You know that song makes you happy!

1. You filled out 101 questions because??
I'm avoiding working on a website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP