A Big Ding Dong

Friday, May 15, 2009

On AI this week, when Danny was voted off, in all the chaos Simon said, "Next week's final will be a big ding dong." We laughed. Ryan asked for clarification, but didn't get any. I figured it was some common English phrase, but couldn't decide whether he meant a good contest or a runaway win for Adam.

One of my friends in England told me that he thought "a big ding dong" is a real fight. That made sense with Simon's mention of no disrespect to Danny. (Awwww, Danny!) I initially thought he was saying no disrespect to Kris, so it was quite confusing.

Later, I found a whole article on the subject. lol.

I'm going for Kris. I just like his singing style better. He has a much better voice and a more "pop" vibe. Adam is an awesome performer. He has a good voice, but while my daughter would love to see an Adam concert, I would not. I would love to see Kris at Stubb's, ya' know?

And.... YAY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunday, Game 7 at Staples. Now that will be a big ding dong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP