Memorial Day Weekend

Friday, May 22, 2009

Also Geek Pride Weekend. Not that I would know about such matters.

Lauren is off to a church sleepover directly after school, so she's out until tomorrow sometime. Tonight is date night (woot! (Don't ya' hate when grown people say woot?)), then Jeff is off to BFE, West Texas for the weekend. There's a rocket launch. What a poignant salute to Geek Pride Weekend.

Me? I'm listening to music at decibel levels likely to bring my neighbor over here. For a stern chat... or a dance. Can you imagine Deanne and I on the porch, poppin' and lockin' to "Boom Boom Pow?" *snort*

I have bedding to shop for over the weekend. My aunt and cousin are coming in 10 days, and the comforter in the guest room is really showing its age. Gotta find something beachy. That means cabana stripes, not sandcastles and seashells.

I charged Jeff's Bday gift on the card he frequently looks at online, at a store that completely identifies the gift. And the charge is right there on the home page. Argh. Better call and tell him not to look.

Happy Friday, all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP