"We Kicked Your Ass" BBQ

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bob lives in England and is married to a Brit. He just mentioned that he hosts a "We Kicked Your Ass" barbecue there every July 4th. LOL

I am trying to produce a song video with clips from my home movie DVDs. I'm afraid of viruses with the freeware DVD to AVI converters. And I hate my upgrade version of Pinnacle Studio 10, because I have to install 9, then 10, and leave 9 on my system for it to work. Stoooopid. The anal organizationalist in me gets a tic just thinking about the wasted hard drive space. I've never installed it on the new computer.

Random thought of the day: My photo with JC is here in my office. Other than the fact that it's a positively fantastic picture of him, errrr, us... it always makes me smile to think about being able to be there with Lauren (whose photo with him is not on her wall-lol) and also how amazing Tonya was to jump through hoops with the radio station to get passes for me after I had given up. Sweet!

Ten Favorite Cities
from Ten on Tuesday

1. Austin- it's a city with a personality and a size small enough to feel like a close community. Music is everywhere.
2. Orlando- Beauuuutiful place. LOTS of entertainment.
3. Las Vegas- 24-hour entertainment. I don't even gamble. I just love the energy there. I don't ever want to sleep.
4. Toronto- So clean and pleasant. The people are great. Loved that a lot of families live downtown in high-rise apartments.
5. Munich- Picturesque city with the cleanest, most efficient train system I've ever seen.
6. Phoenix- I just love the mood there. Laid back. Love the desert scenery and the restaurants are awesome.
7. London- Love the people, the pubs, the whole royal thing, the history.
8. Houston- My hometown, yo. It's close to the beach, has NASA and all my hangouts from growing up.
9. Dallas- Lots of things to do. City life with the country life just outside.
10. New York City- I like NYC a lot. I think it suffers from ego, so I put it last of the ten. Love the shows, the restaurants, the personalities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP