AI Finals 'n Stuff

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So. The HEB Coca-Cola guy and I have "thing." Yep. He's been in the soda aisle at the same time as me every single week for forever. We always say hi and sometimes he gets my soda for me, even if it isn't a Coke product. Very nice! This week, he saw me in the bread aisle on his way to the sodas and stopped to ask how I was. Since we've now chatted outside the soda aisle, I'm calling it a "thing." Anything to make the grocery shopping experience more interesting...

I shouldn't joke about it. One of the neighborhood hussies moms left her hubby for a produce guy a couple of years ago. Oh the drama of the stay-at-home crowd. Bet you thought we were boring.

American Idol has come down to the better voice vs. the better performer. Charisma is important, but at the cost of the voice? I don't know. I merely point out questions. :) I don't like when Adam screams for an extended period of time. One shriek is great. The falsetto- also good now and then, but a whole song is too much. I like Adam as a person. He seems to be really nice and not stuck on himself. I also like his stage persona, the eyeliner, nail polish, etc. It's just his voice I'm not a fan of.

So I think it was close, but I voted for Kris. The winner is not all that important anymore, since we all know several of them will get contracts. Lots of Danny fans were there last night. It was awesome that they cheered so loud when he appeared on the screen in the audience. Woohoo!

Yeah, Kris totally bombed the Idol song. Why didn't they change the key? Eh. He should have nailed it. Adam took the tame and cliche song and tried to make it "out there." Blah. I'm guessing he will win though. And we'll hear him screaming lyrics of rainbows and mountains and unicorns for the next several months. For me, enjoying Adam means watching the performance and the drama. Hearing him on radio won't do anything for me.

We'll see though! Anything can happen. I'm waiting for the Daughtry tour. WOOOO!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP