Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Schedule

Monday, November 30, 2009

Uh oh. I'm nesting. It's not spring and I know I'm not pregnant, so I guess I'm just motivated by a bunch of junk piling up. I've cleaned and reorganized my closet and the hall closet. Next up is the game room closet. I also got Lauren to go through all her clothing and shoes to get rid of stuff she doesn't wear. Best of all, we took a carload of stuff to Goodwill this weekend. Ahhhhh!

I am enjoying all the scenarios people are putting forth for the Tiger Woods "thing," all of them involving his wife attacking him with the golf club. While I'm guessing that is exactly what happened, and it's a sad and embarrassing thing for him, it is pretty darn funny. Tiger Woods' wife chasing him out of the house... with a golf club! Ahahaa. I think everything would have been brushed under the rug, had he not refused to be interviewed, etc. What PR guy fell down on the job with this one? And now the "other woman" has lawyered up, even though she has repeatedly denied an affair, making it even more interesting. Although I cannot stand the whiny, attention-seeking, chip-on-her-shoulder Gloria Allred.

Song Lyrics of the Day

Is this the moment where I look you in the eye
Forgive my broken promise that you'll never see me cry...

Will you think that you're all alone
When no one's there to hold your hand?
And all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary, rest your head
I'm permanent


"Permanent" David Cook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP