Long Week - TGIF

Friday, November 6, 2009

Ohmigosh, this mass shooting at Ft. Hood. I feel so bad for the family members who had to wait while the base was under lockdown, and especially for the ones with children in the day care there. What was up with the headline on the news special report, that this guy "might have psychological problems?" The man shot 50 people! I'm guessing he has psychological problems.

What a nightmare for all of them and their families. I cannot imagine. My heart goes out to them. And God bless all those people who waited in line for hours to donate blood for the victims.

One week to the Foundation shin-dig. I am one line of text away from completing the program. Then I think I'm done!

Thanks to Bob Schneider I have Biz Markie's "Just a Friend" in my head this morning. Youuuu, you got what I nee-eeed... THANKS BOB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP