Saturday, Baby!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Foundation party was really nice. I cried at the tear-jerker video, as usual. They gave Ginger and me flowers. Awwww.

The band has moved on to semi-finals! And the football team won their playoff game! So perhaps Lauren will perform her show at least one more time before the end of the season.

I'm off to a rocket launch- my second one ever. And later... a hockey game. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far!

Song Lyrics of the Day

As I’m standing here and you hold my hand
Pull me towards you and we start to dance
All around us I see nobody
Here in silence, it’s just you and me

"Fallin' For You" Colbie Caillat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP