Happy Birthday Lauren!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

My baby is sweet 16 today! And it's also her golden birthday. Happy birthday Lolo!

I am currently sporting a temporary dark auburn haircolor. It's alright, but not as red as I had thought it would be. I was hoping for something waaaaay more drastic. One probably has to take the permanent color option for "drastic." Maybe I should just get a tattoo.

Kathy and I lunched at North by Northwest yesterday. I had never been there. They have garlic fries that are really garlicky. Very good. It's right next door to Iron Cactus though, which I felt was calling to me.

Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Very curly/wavy, but I Chi it. It's naturally light auburn, now temporarily dyed dark auburn for fun.

Your mother? She was witty and smart. Typically smiling and bubbly. Very creative.

Your father?
A scientist and mathematician. The life of the party who has great stories and a gift for telling them. A world traveler.

Your favorite food? Ribeye steak, medium rare.

Your dream last night?
I only remember them if I kinda wake up and fall back asleep. I don't remember this morning.

Your favorite drink?
Sweet tea.

Your dream/goal? To figure out what my next dream/goal is.

The room are you in? This is the bonus room upstairs. Jeff's rocket-building area is along one wall and Lauren's and my desks and computers are on the opposite wall. The walls are painted a gorgeous blue. A lot of memorabilia is on the walls here.

Your hobby? I don't really have one right now. Any ideas?

Your fear?
Scorpions.

Your TV?
The living room tv is a flat-screen superdy-duperdy high resolution.

Your Pets? None. We may get a kitten, if one becomes available.

Friends? They're almost all very funny people. The few who aren't that funny laugh at everyone else's jokes.

Your life? Good.

Your mood? hopeful that Lauren has a good day. She wasn't feeling well last night.

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? In our last house. Working, at least part time.

Where were you last night? Picking up Lauren from school after her band trip.

Where did you grow up? in various areas of south Houston, mostly

One place that you go to over and over?
Target. If I'm not there at least twice a week, they call to make sure I'm okay.

Your favorite place to eat out? Iron Cactus at the Hill Country Galleria. It has great food, great drinks and the ambiance is amazing.

Last time you laughed? last night, at some of Lauren's trip stories

Last time you cried? can't remember

Part Three - The What's?

Last thing you did? collect all the paperwork for Lauren to get her driver's license tomorrow. Today she needs to get some sleep.

What are you wearing? What are YOU wearing? *wink wink* I'm actually in my nightgown. If the webcam were on, I'd put on a robe.

Something you're not wearing? a bra. What. I didn't burn it or anything. I'm just emulating Laura and Deborah.

Your favorite store? Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP