Party in the USA

Friday, November 20, 2009

I knocked my hand into a wall while I was carrying a load of laundry the other day and injured my finger with my Aggie ring. Well... and the WALL. Bloody bruise and everything. Just when my car seat fingernail injury had grown out. I never thought of myself as accident-prone, but perhaps I need to wear a helmet.

Hey, did you know that "Party in the USA" is sung by Miley Cyrus? WTF. I've been learning the words to it because I thought it was the coolest cheesy pop song to come along in a long time.

Miley. Cyrus.

Her voice is kinda digitally enhanced and ... yeah, I should have known.

I'm picking up the in-laws at the airport after library duty this morning. Lauren is helping with winterguard clinic tonight instead of going to the big football game, so we'll actually get to see her before 1 a.m. Then it's girls' spa weekend in San Antonio! It's Lauren's bday gift from her grandmother, and I get to tag along. The guys will hang out here while we're gone. I really need some relaxation after the couple of stressful weeks I've had. Lauren does, too. It will be sooooooo nice!!

♪♫ "And a Jay-Z song was on..... And a Jay-Z song was on...."

Ack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP