The Strange Question Meme: Part II

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

26. What color is your watch?
I haven't worn a watch for several years. Those who know me from way back may be utterly shocked to hear it. I'm still very punctual!

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
Hugh Jackman

28. Would you strip for money?
Nah

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru, unless we are eating there

30. What is your favorite number?
3

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Jeff

32. Any plans today?
Not yet.

33. In how many states have you lived?
Two plus one foreign country.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
I have two pairs of dress pants that have been sitting on my dresser waiting to go to the tailor to be shortened. They'll sit here forever unless I... hey! There are my new plans for the day.

35. Last song listened to?
"Rain" Patty Griffin

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Slowly

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Nope

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Right now- my new black heels

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the moment.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Possibly.

41. Do you love anyone?
That guy I married

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do

43. What do you usually do during the day?
work out, volunteer work, some sort of shopping- whether necessity or retail therapy, cleaning the house, Facebooking/IMing/texting

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No.

45. Do you use the word hello daily?
Doesn't everyone?

46. What color is your car?
Powder blue

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
Uhh... I have no idea.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Cathy

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Many many times!

50. How did you get your worst scar?
I had a tiny cyst removed once and it left a ridiculous little scar. My two major surgery scars are practically invisible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP