Big Brother

Friday, November 6, 2009

Guess who just emailed me--- my brother Siggi! I know, right? I think it's been like 8 or 9 years since we talked. We had gotten in touch for the first time through Dad around 1995 and talked on the phone and emailed. He and his wife sent photos of their two daughters. It was great.

Then I kept emailing for a while and he wasn't writing back. Dad said he had lost his job and was going through a divorce and just kind of checked out at that time. Well, over the last year or so I've been emailing again. This morning he sent me a message. So exciting!

If I can get him onto Facebook, we're golden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP