DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SCREEN

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's still me! Welcome to the "new look" of the old blog, my second revamping since I started this one a few years ago. Many thanks to the talented designers at OurBlogTemplates.com, where my research led to some of the best Blogger templates on the web, with minimal tweakage required for customization. Bravo!

Siegfried joined Facebook. Am I good or what?

And this is from Caleb's Facebook. A meme. Go figure.

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Caesar

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Iron Cactus

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
cereal

What do you like to put on your toast?
butter, sometimes blackberry jelly

How many televisions are in your house?
4

What color is your cellphone?
dark blue

Do you have an iPod?
I have several.

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

What is the last heavy item you lifted?

a box of my mother's memorabilia

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Almost!! When I was 8-ish, we made a fort with a blanket held up by various things around my room. One corner was held by a conch shell that slid off my dresser, straight into my temple. I almost blacked out. I still have a tiny scar there.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No thanks.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Kathy Clooney...... ahahaaa just kidding Dear. :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?

No way

Missing someone?
Yeah I really miss CJ- she needs to graduate already.

Mood?
Happy :)

What are you listening to?
Rihanna "S.O.S." It's not healthy for me to feel this waaaaaay...

Current worry?
How this whole Grand Nationals band thing will work with Lauren's leg injury. She's doing better, and I have my fingers crossed that she will compete and that she won't be in too much pain on the trip.

First place you went this morning?
took the kids to church

What's the last movie you saw?

Saw VI

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
5. Only one of them are the typical casual flip flops. The others are really nice flip flops. lol. Y'all know what I mean.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I got a ticket for parking in a handicapped spot in Sunset Valley several years ago. I didn't see the sign.

Last person you talked to?
Lauren and Troy

Last person you hugged?
Jeff

Do you always answer your phone?

No.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Maybe CJ drunk-texting me? ;)

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I get light cherry limeade

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
I kept minnows once that I "saved" from my dad's and my fishing bait. They were fine until I spent the night at Lori's, and my mom flushed them. She couldn't take it anymore- the whole "bait as pets" thing. She was just heartless.

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
"Oh Holy Night" is my all-time no-equivalent fave. So beautiful. I have a collection of various artists versions of it.

Can you do push ups?
Yeah. Half-assed ones.

Can you do the Splits?
No

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited

Do you have any saved texts?
Not at the moment. I only save the ones I need to. I like everything nice and cleared out.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
One- I hit a deer in college and it landed in my front windshield.

Do you have an accent?
I occasionally have a slight Texas twang.

What is the last movie to make you cry?
Gosh... it may have been all the way back to Wolverine this summer. What. It had sad parts.

Plans tonight?
Not specifically, but we've been doing dinner out with JeffC most recent Sundays.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No. Of course there was a time when I hit a very deep personal low, but I haven't ever felt my life was irrevocably screwed up.

The 3 things you bought yesterday?
makeup, clothes for Lauren's big trip, frozen yogurt at Yogurt Planet

Have you ever been given roses?
Many times :)

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Three people- John, Evans and Jeff

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Ears are pierced

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't usually sing in the shower, but if I do, it's because something is stuck in my head, like a product jingle for a feminine hygiene product.

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes.

When did you last cry?
Monday

Do you like to cuddle?
Oh yes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Not yet

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Brianna

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No- it's messier than necessary. It tastes fine though.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Being too organized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP