Halloween Wrap-Up

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall back. Kill me now. Early risers don't adjust easily to a time change in this direction.

I was explaining vaccines to Laura yesterday. She reminded me she went to a college where she had to take the ACT and not the SAT. LOL. Say no more. *wink* She also sent me an gruesome photo of her niece's foot with a metal yard-decoration stake through it. Pure horror, I tell ya'.

Alan told me on Friday that Travis gave him one day's notice that he wanted to invite his friends over for a Halloween party. Alan told him "maybe next year with some prep time." And I said, "No joke!" Well, yesterday morning I got 30 minutes notice that Lauren and her friends were planning to hang out here all day and evening. Six people. I had no lunch, snack or dinner food and no drinks for all of them, and needed to clean the kitchen. But she came with me to HEB to get everything we needed and the day was fun for all. They even helped hand out candy last night. It was sweet of them to come over and hang out with her since she's still not quite ready for so much walking on her injured leg. Good friends.

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 1

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
green

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
I haven't seen anyone yet. :)

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
It isn't 8 am yet. Is this a quiz for evening bloggers?

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
sleeeeping

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Snickers

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
I have seen male strippers perform twice as guest performers at dance clubs. The first time I dragged my girlfriends. The second time they had to drag me. Not my favorite thing. Never went to a strip club with female strippers.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Goodnight.

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
SlimFast. Breakfast of champions.

10. Do you like your wallet?
It's fine.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
leftover chicken flautas from Chuy's- last night

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
a pair of warmup pants

13. The last sporting event you watched?
UT vs. OSU football last night

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
movie theater butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Lauren

16. Ever go camping?
Yes. Because I'm a good sport.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I try to, but I usually forget.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Haven't been every Sunday in years. Lauren goes every Sunday. We go every once in a blue moon. I still identify as Catholic, as I was confirmed and all, although I may have lost my Catholic card when I married a protestant in a Baptist church. Not sure on that.

19. Do you have a tan?
Ahahaha! No

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
usually

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
yes

22. What did your last text message say?
"I'm here."

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
volunteering at Book Fair at the library, working on the program and name tags for the Foundation soiree

24. Favorite color?
green

25. Look to your left; what do you see?
a 20% off coupon for The Container Store that expires today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP