Taking a Few Days Off

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not from blogging, of course. And not from library or Foundation (can you say BIG EVENT?) or websites...

At the suggestion of my thoughtful husband, while Lauren is out-of-town, I am not cooking. Believe me, that is a holiday in my book. Matter-of-fact, I declare the period from yesterday through Sunday as No Dirty Dishes Days! No cooking, no dirty dishes. Try a new restaurant every night. It'll be fun!

Last night's dinner was at Z' Tejas. Not new, of course, but always amazing. I've never had the same thing twice there, and have always been impressed. I had seafood enchiladas with cilantro shrimp- yummo. The Top Shelf margarita was really strong. Not my favorite, but if you're looking for a cheap date, just one of these will do just fine.

I spent several hours at the Foundation office yesterday with Ginger, putting together her decorations for the Friday night party. We wrapped a bunch of big boxes with craft paper and hot glued 24 table centerpieces. Still we will be finishing things Friday afternoon at the venue. We had a couple of interns for a while, and Scott and Chad helped some as well. Big job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP