A To-Do About the To Do List

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My family happened across my To Do list on the bar last night. They were perplexed by the item at the top:


See, now I can't even type. I'm giggling too much.

Yes. My first to-do is the big takedown. You're welcome, Republicans.

Actually, I was talking to Chad Thursday evening, and this was a list of things to do on the Foundation website. We had a fabulous photo on one page, that included President Obama. Evidently the Prez was ok with it and the White House signed off on the Foundation's use of it, but the Washington DC chapter didn't want us to have it on our chapter's site. So I was supposed to take it down.

Yes?

Too funny!


Saturday 9: You Belong with Me

1) Like the girl in this song, have you ever been in love with someone, but were afraid to tell them?
Once in middle school. Once in college.

2) Taylor Swift has been known to write songs about her real-life lovers. If you were to write a song about the most recent person you were romantically involved with, what would the title be?
"You Don't Like Music, but This Song's For You Dear" Hmm. Now I'm inspired!

3) Ms. Swift recently turned 23 and has already won VMAs and AMAs and Grammys. What were you doing when you were 23? (If you aren't 23 yet, where do you see yourself when you hit it?)
Just after I turned 23, I got married in Austin. I was working on my Master's thesis- something about reducing radiation exposures at low level radioactive waste facilities.

4) When you were a child, did you sleep with a plush toy? (If yes, please include its name in your answer.)

I never slept with any toys when I was little. I had some stuffed animals, but I was far more fond of my dolls and was usually carrying one or another of them around during the day.

5) I'm making a Starbucks run. What can I get you?
Tall lite mocha frap. Thanks!

6) It was 60 years ago that Clarence Birdseye first marketed frozen vegetables. Now it's your turn: Share something you learned recently.
I learned that you can have a Dame of Honor and a Bridesman at your wedding now.

7) In junior high, were you class clown, teacher's pet, a geek, a jock ... or did you just melt into the background?
teacher's pet

:D

8) Was your most recent ticket for parking illegally or was it a moving violation?
I've gotten two tickets in my life- an expired registration sticker in 1988 and a parking ticket in 1996. My parking ticket was in Sunset Valley, when I was getting the Mothers Club newsletters printed at Office Max. I parked in a handicapped spot, because I didn't see the sign. That is an expensive ticket!

9) Tell us about the last museum you visited.
We went to the Witte Museum in San Antonio with Scott and Julie... a YEAR ago. Yeesh. I need to get out more. Read about our outing here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP