Hot Tub Haul-away

Monday, April 29, 2013

For all the complaining I've done about This is 40, I sure have been entertained by it for the past few days. Now I can't stop giggling to myself anytime I think about...

Pete (about Desi, who is on a ladder in a skirt): She's not wearing any underwear.
Debbie: How can you tell?
Pete: It's dark up there.
Debbie: Maybe she's wearing black underwear.
Pete: Or maybe she's wearing underwear that has a vagina painted on it.

Aahhahahahaaaaaaa... Ohhhhh man.


Well, the hot tub is no more! These demolition guys cut it into two halves and hauled it out of the patio room through the patio door. Otherwise, we would have had to hire a tractor dude to remove the screen and lift it over the knee-wall, and then figure out what to do with it from there. Yeah. Not happening.

Now I have space for all my new furniture. Whee!! I should have taken a before and after photo. Maybe I can dig up an old one. I know I have the before-before, when it went from the builder slab to screen room.


"Ocean's 13 inches..."  *snort*

Okay I'm done.

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP