The Office

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Well, minus the zany Steve Carell.

Here's the first of what may be many posts guaranteeing that I will never give this link to any of my coworkers. Hee.

One of my colleagues shows up maaaaaybe 40% of the time. She doesn't work from home at all. The big joke of the day is now the discussion of whether or not she came to work.

(Yeah it's all fun and games until you have to take up the slack.)

This afternoon, I told C that my family suggested I start a website and online wagering system for all of us to submit our bets by midnight each night, either for her being in or out the following day.

Then C told me that she and her officemate have kept a daily log of the time that our guy from accounting leaves the office, every day since November.

LOL

Evidently Accounting Guy leaves at exactly 4:18 every single day. And they note that he always goes to the restroom at 4:10.

Accountants. Set your watch by their bathroom breaks!


In other news,one of Lauren's Aggie football player friends is going to be starting this weekend at A&M's Maroon and White Game. Very cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP