Happy April Fools Day!

Monday, April 1, 2013

I wonder if there will be any good pranks at the office today. 

Turns out my 7th grade Texas History teacher from my last blog post is currently the president of the San Jacinto Museum of History. How cool is that?! He seems to be an advocate for educators as well. Very interesting!
 
My Easter weekend was very nice. Did a bit of relaxing and got a lot done on website corrections and testing. Went to the outlet mall with Lolo. Laura took me out to Salt Lick for my bday. Rich and Harrison let us try some of their home-brewed beer. (Yum!) Got an afternoon of patio furniture shopping done. Bought a new mattress. Had Easter dinner with Scott and Julie and Ben. Good thing I had three days to fit it all in.

I leave you this morning with a laugh from Animals Talking in All Caps:

 "...you weird little hipster..." 

Bwahaha!

2 comments:

Andrew MacLaren-Scott April 3, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

Funny what you find wandering through "Next Blog" button. I had a laugh here.

Kathy April 7, 2013 at 6:22 AM  

Hi Don! I enjoyed your blog as well. Great photos!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP