Random Tuesday

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank you, Laura, for calling just to say, "NICE RACK!" I'm touched. *wipes tear*

First, Clooney gets malaria, and now I see Mark Sanchez wipe a booger on a teammate. The sexy quotient is going down rapidly for these two.

These random thought blog entries should be in Powerpoint format with lots of bullets. Hey. You know you like it. It's beats the crap out of an entire post on education finance.

My awesome Dad is still using his slightly-off version of English. He calls image thumbnails "thumbprints." Prints--photos--- I get it. Thank goodness I'm not five and won't use the word "thumbprints" incorrectly myself for ten years, like the infamous "nightgallon."

I read somewhere a long time ago that one of the reasons we fall in love with a person is the way we feel about ourselves when we're with them. It was borne out in this oddly-worded observation Brad made on The Bachelor last night, which, if you're watching too much reality TV paying attention, is a comment on his being pleased with himself, that he affects her in that way. He smiled and said, "Whenever I'm around Shawntel, she just lights up!" Too cute.

Shawntel. Sounds like a communications company.

I will second (or ten-thousand-and-second) the sentiment by other viewers that if the bachelor is 38, the bachelorettes should be older than 24-25. Lauren and I have both commented that the girls seem really young for him.

Yeah, yeah. Mark Sanchez is all of 24. I'm not looking to marry the guy. Especially after the booger incident.

I made one of my famous amazing soups last night, after it was almost 80 degrees yesterday. Should have waited until tonight, but there is plenty left over, so that works! This one is called Chicken Pot Pie soup- all the stuff that's in pot pie- lots of chicken and veggies in a somewhat creamy base... and then I bake a pie crust and everyone crumbles some on top of their soup bowl. Neat, eh? It takes FOREVER to make, because of all the veggie chopping, but it's worth it, because it makes probably almost two gallons of soup. It'll be perfect tonight by a fire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP