Joke du Jour

Thursday, February 3, 2011

No, I cannot post PowerPoint files on Blogger. I'm not coming to your house to click through the slides and narrate either. :p

Joke of the day... (thanks to my hubby for this one!):

I met a genie today who said he would grant me one wish. I told him, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie. "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that. That violates the rule against perpetuities."

"Fine," I said, "then I want to die after Congress get their heads out of their asses!"

"You sneaky bastard," said the genie.
Bwahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP