Friiiiiidaaaaaay!

Friday, February 25, 2011

You know how sometimes you lose a sock and later you find it stuck inside another article of clothing from the dryer? (I once discovered a pair of pants I'd folded inside a fitted sheet. Not quite the domestic diva some think I am.) Well, you should have seen the look on Jeff's face when Lauren's frilly girly-panties fell onto the floor out of his shirt. He doesn't want to see them, much less have any sort of contact with them. First-grade boys and dads-- much the same feeling on that issue.

Guess who's on the cover of this week's Newsweek??


I only read it for the articles. I swear.

Speaking of reading for the articles, last week we got the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated at the library. Last year, they put it out on the shelf, and the 10-to-13-year-old boys had it literally torn to shreds by the end of day 1, so the librarian gave it to me for Jeff. While he was perusing it and I was looking over his shoulder (what, I can look!), up came a two-page spread. I said, "Yeesh. She has a huge belly button."

He smiled, shook his head and turned the page.

Gorgeous girl, but I'm telling you, she could use that thing as a cup holder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP