It's Friday!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lauren and I have started walking when she gets home from school. Very fun! It seemed we were becoming ships passing in the night, between my work and her social activities, so it's so great to have some catching up time each day.

Spent the whole evening out at Chuy's with Laura's school gang last night. I think we were so loud and crazy that we scared some people out of the bar, but that's OK. By 8:30, I was the only one who still had all my undergarments on. Just saying. (I still think Shawn didn't arrive with any.)

They're filming a movie right now in three houses on my street. This makes for a ton of cars and trailers and people around all day and night. Very friendly crew. Last night, they were filming in one of the backyards, with floodlights. The poor neighbors. How did they sleep?

When we found out what movie it is, I told Lauren to look it up on IMDB, to find out if George Clooney is in it. I got the expected eye roll, and she picked up the laptop and looked it up... with a deadpan expression.... until she said, "SHIA LABEOUF is the lead role!" She's been grinning about it ever since. So funny.

Friday Five

1. Nowadays, just about everyone knows a couple who first met online. Among couples you know, who has the best story?
I actually don't know anyone who met their significant other online! I know many people who have dated someone they met online, but never anything serious. Jim and his girlfriend, with whom  he went to grade school, reconnected online via Facebook. That is pretty awesome.

2. Who among your real-life acquaintances might you never have been friends with if you hadn’t gotten to know each other online first?
Angel

3. Of people you know online only, who would you most like to meet in real life?
Eva

4. In the past 365 days, what’s the longest you’ve gone without connecting in any way to the Internet, including email?
maaaaaaybe 24 hours? maybe

5. Who is the least-connected person you know in real life?
my mother-in-law

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP