What's the Name of the Game?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I've been listening to Abba the past few days. In tribute...

Song Lyrics av Dagen

...Your smile and the sound of your voice
And the way you see through me
Got a feeling you gave me no choice
But it means a lot to me
So I wanna know the name of the game...

Abba "The Name of the Game"


Saturday 9: Monday, Monday

1. How does your day usually go on Monday?
Very well! Although I do all the laundry on Mondays, so it does make for a long and busy day.

2. Who was the last band you saw live?
Al Jarreau's band

3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
I'm pretty sure my last tank of gas was over $50 a couple of days ago.

4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Nope

5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
No, I'm happy here at the moment, still in my jammies at 10:15 am. :-)

6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.
Oh gosh, I think it was Kristy's!! New Year's Eve about 8 years ago.

7. What's annoying you right now?
State legislators who obstruct democracy and shirk their responsibilities by hiding out to avoid a vote by representatives elected by the people of that state. (Very familiar to those of us here in Texas.) Have your say. Vote your conscience and stand behind that. Let the fallout rain all over those who passed the bill. Change it later if you can. That's how this government works. I feel the same way about filibusters and other underhanded ways to circumvent the will of the people, regardless of my personal opinion of the bill.

8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
Making grilled cheese sandwiches. I make sure the butter is all the way to the edge of the bread, and I squish the sandwich down like a panini while it's cooking. Ask any teenager who has had one of mine. These things are legendary.

9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why?
Organization, because they see me at the Container Store a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP