Revisiting Tuesday

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Have I mentioned how much I detest coding html by hand? Just because we can doesn't mean we should. If WordPress weren't such a wretched biotch...

...ahem... Good Morning!

It's actually a great morning. I hope yours is as well. :) And happy Groundhog Day, too. Something tells me we're in for six more weeks of frozen tundra. Brr!

Grab a cup of coffee and make your way to the conference room. If I see any of you on Facebook during this presentation, you'll be retained and forced to watch it again.

A PowerPoint to accompany yesterday's post:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP