Colors!

Monday, April 9, 2007

I have paint cards. Whee! I have decided on the red for my kitchen- it's one of those Biltmore Estate colors, so it will match Anderson Cooper's breakfast room. LOL. (Really? No, not really.) I still have to choose the faux Venetian plaster wallpaper in gold for above the chair rail.

The green for my living room- not so easy! I have a few remaining from the pile I took from Lowe's. Everything from limey light green to dark sage.

I have looked at bedding, and though I was trying to steer clear of it, I am so in love with the trendy light teal and brown combo! I can't stay away! Heeeeeellllp...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP