Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

10 High School Memories (in no particular order)

1. Seeing Duran Duran last minute at Wembley Arena in London while visiting my dad. We had walked up to the ticket counter an hour before the show and got 11th row seats. It was the last night of their European tour. George Michael and a bunch of other celebs (did anyone else but George matter at the time?) were there in a special section. Best of all, I think Dad had an even better time than I did. And we had a heck of an adventure getting back to Brighton when the trains shut down!

2. Randolph Park nature trail in Friendswood. Can't say any more. Evans would say this is a horrible nightmare memory. I think it's hilarious. I have never run so fast.

3. Mike announcing to us that he was going to be a surgeon someday, so he should handle the cutting with our frog dissection. He sliced through so many organs with his initial cut, that we needed a whole new frog. I think Mike is a horse trainer now. Hee.

4. Riding in Everett's Rabbit with Everett and Shane down Beamer Rd one night at 50mph with no lights. The boys turned them off. On purpose. Can you hear me screaming? Them laughing?

5. John teaching me how to drive in his yellow Fiat.

6. The graduation party "tour." We went to three, beginning just after grad in the early afternoon and ending up spending the night on Galveston Beach.

7. Flying fish surrounding Cathy and me as we were floating along in tubes pretty far out into the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of screaming here, too.

8. Fast Times teen club in Pasadena

9. Rocky Horror Picture Show

10. Senior musical. I played a Bluebird girl (German Can-Can dancer) in Carnival. Even sang a German song. (The director had me audition for the lead after he heard me sing. He tossed me out when he saw me act. LOL!) We had some great cast parties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP