Ten on Tuesday

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

10 Idols/Heroes When You Were a Kid

1. John Schneider- Dukes of Hazzard. His was the only official fan club I was in. Posters covered my walls. Yes, I even bought his Now or Never album. "...I'd rather be number 34 in Atlanta than to be number 1 in LA." lol.
2. John Travolta- so cool... and he could sing and dance, too?! I had a cherished copy of a cheesy unauthorized biography of him.
3. Gregory Harrison. Gonzo Gates on "Trapper John, MD." He was so adorable and so.. California. He married Randi Oakes, who played a role on CHiPs with...
...4. Eric Estrada. OK- this was before the wife beating, before the Spanish soaps, etc. His CHiPs character was awesome.
5. Dan Pastorini, QB for the Houston Oilers. I LOVED them. When they lost the 1978 AFC Championship Game at Pittsburgh, my Dad took me to the ginormous pep rally they had at the Astrodome after they got back into town that night. It was an amazing memory I'll never forget.
6. Dirk Benedict- Battlestar Gallactica. Dude. He was so cute.
7. Andy Gibb. Gone too soon.
8. Bette Midler. I had a bunch of her albums. She's a real legend.
9. Peter Frampton- ooh... the hair. The Sgt. Pepper remake got me hooked.
10. Gene Wilder. He was definitely my favorite movie actor. Who didn't idolize Willie Wonka?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP