The Office and Alec Baldwin

Friday, April 27, 2007

How despicable it is that Alec Baldwin would use his verbal abuse of his daughter to promote his new book on The View. No, I'm still not watching The View while a couple of hostesses there are intolerant of others... Views... but I saw a clip on GMA.

Why celebs are backing Baldwin is beyond me. Many of them saying that we all have our days when we get angry and say these things and we're glad we don't have to hear it rehashed on national TV. Well, I've never even thought those things about my child, and I would bet my life that the overwhelming majority of parents in this world have never spewed such hate towards their children.

And if I hear "she leaked the tape" one more time as a retort, I'll puke. Separate issue altogether. Those are the same people who will buy a parenting book by Alec Baldwin. In stores this fall. Don't miss it.

To end on a happy note-- The Office last night was one of my absolute favorites ever. ROFL. The whole thing was hilarious. I had trouble choosing a quote this week! (Get your quotes from the Office Tally website!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP