Paint

Monday, April 16, 2007

I now have three patches of green paint on each wall of my living room. All of them varying degrees of suckeriffic. One is too blue, one is a little mustard-y and three independent observers have dubbed it "puke green," and the last one is too dark and reminds me of mud.

My new tactic for the day is to make a final decision on my kitchen wallpaper first. The kitchen is going to be yellow-gold and a dark red. Then I can match the paper with an appropriate green or even just a taupe or other brown.

I do have my bedroom linens. Guess what colors. Guess!

Yep. Teal and chocolate brown. Well, it's more of a slate or smokey blue than actually teal. (Here's a link.) Very pretty. That paint should be much easier. I got some gorgeous brown fringe-y pillows on major sale at Kohl's. At Kathy L's suggestion, I am going to make my own curtain panels- six of them. She said not to even sew them, to use Stitch-Witchery. I'm willing to try it. I'll let you know how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP