Saturday Six (on Sunday)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

1. In the event of a disaster or act of disorder, are you currently prepared to remain self-sufficient for a day, a week, or a month until measures could be taken to restore order and services?
I've actually made arrangements for three days, since that was the nature of the list I used to acquire the stuff. I should really be prepared for a week.

2. Feng shui: Totally serious, totally crapola, or just another cool way to get redecorating ideas?
Another cool way to get decorating ideas!

3. Do you feel comfortable being yourself in public or do you feel you have to hide certain aspects of your personality?
I am comfortable displaying all aspects of my personality when I'm out with my friends. If I'm out alone, I present the most widely acceptable "me"- very little sarcasm, no questionable references, limited conversation about controversial topics, etc. I usually just blend in when I'm out alone.

4. Name your favorite flower to appear in the Spring around you?
Miniature roses.

5. From this list, are there any places you would never travel?
Thailand and Saudi Arabia.

6. Who is your favorite [motion picture] director?
George Clooney. Ahahahaaa. Well he IS a director. Let's see... Rob Reiner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP