The Princess and the Pea

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I can't stand my new mattress. We're taking it back. LOL. Tooooo soft. Give me a hard bed any day. They're almost all pillow-tops these days, and they just feel all squishy! Blah. The one we're getting is really firm, and DH will get a pillow-top doo-dad for his side only.

Also getting a new bedroom set. I'm thinking dark walnut finish against soothing, spa-like teal walls. Gotta get paint, too.

I wrestled with Norton's security software this morning to get Microsoft's newest update to install. If you get an "Access Denied" error on the "Genuine Advantage" download, it's usually because your c:/windows/system32 folder is read-only. Good luck changing it. Many people are having this error, but instead of reporting to Microsuck, they are all posting on computer geek message boards and helping each other. As I am posting here... to help.. you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP