New transmission

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Brand new transmission, and my Santa Fe is still making the same exact noises it was making before. Not to mention that the dealer added a lot of fake comments that I supposedly made about the car shuddering and stuff. I suppose they added that to help justify the unnecessary $4000 warranty replacement of a transmission.

Just say no to Hyundai. Next time, I'm going back to Toyota or Honda. The worst thing my Toyota ever had was a squeaky wheel well. My Honda never had a thing wrong with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP