Monday, Monday....

Monday, April 9, 2007

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter!

I think I've been to the grocery store every day for the past week, picking up one thing or another. Occasionally I find myself at Target every day for a week, which is way more fun than the grocery store, let me tell you. Today, I am stocking up! No more daily trips.

I see that the drunk people that "fell" off the Grand Princess while we were out there "fell" because the girl ran and jumped on the guy's back, kind of leapfrogging over him. He grabbed onto her leg and followed her into the ocean. Ahhh. There you go. Don't do that, kids.

I made enough money with my websites last year to file taxes as "the sole proprietor of a website business." *applause*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP