Happy Birthday to... Me!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Woooooooooo!!!!

And an exciting day it was. I had my first panic attack. (thunderous applause) Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. I usually get a bit anxious when dizziness kicks in now and then from my old inner ear thing, but today I went into full blown anxiety attack. At the mall. With my mother-in-law.

Oy.

At the ER, they ran a few simple tests and figured out I was having neither a heart attack nor a stroke. Good to know, since I was suspecting the world's first presentation of the simultaneous heart attack/stroke. Then they sent me on my merry way with a pamphlet on stress. Maybe I'll take up Yoga or something.

Tonight the family took me out for sushi. Yummo. For all the phone calls, cards and emails-- thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP